What we define our premium domains is of quality based on complex calculations. These calculations utilize a variety of different factors and metrics. Here is further information on what this means for our low cost domains:
- Backlink count: “backlinks” are used to calculate the amount of websites that link to the domain name in question.
- Daily traffic estimation based on unique views the domain receives by Alexa, Compete, and Google.
- Estimated daily advertisement income based on using Google Adsense.
- Alexa rank which measures site traffic and compares all other traffic.
- Google pagerank determines the success ratio of the premium domain.
- Search engines Google, Yahoo and Bing index status.